Koa Wood Heart Shaped Stud Earrings in Italian Sterling Silver
Mega Sale! Save 30% on the Koa Wood Heart Shaped Stud Earrings in Italian Sterling Silver by BEAN & VANILLA at Blood of The Young. MPN: PEE1969. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Koa Wood is a revered and sacred wood native to the Hawaiian Islands. It is considered the most beautiful of hardwoods. Held in light, the warmth of
Features & Highlights
- KOA WOOD: Koa Wood is a revered and sacred wood native to the Hawaiian Islands. It is considered the most beautiful of hardwoods. In Hawaiian, Koa means brave, bold & fearless warrior, and is symbolic of courage and strength. Ancient Hawaiians used Koa Wood for canoes, surfboards and body boards. Koa trees are protected, and our wood is only harvested by licensed entities.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Our selection of the highest quality KOA WOOD make the perfect gift for any occasion. Unlike low-grade base-metals, our jewelries are fashioned only in Italian Sterling Silver which will not irritate your skin.
- FINISH: Crafted in rhodium over Italian Sterling Silver (935-945 high quality grade Sterling Silver) to protect from tarnishing.
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED: Give yourself or a loved one something unique and meaningful for Anniversary, birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Easter or just because with a beautifully packaged Koa Wood Jewelry.
- HAWAII BASED COMPANY: We operate in the beautiful Island of Hawaii. Please search BEAN & VANILLA on Amazon for more of our products and designs.
|Manufacturer:||BEAN & VANILLA|
|Brand:||BEAN & VANILLA|
|Color:||Brown and Silver|
|Publisher:||BEAN & VANILLA|
|Studio:||BEAN & VANILLA|