Holiday Offer - May Birthstone - Diamond Cluster and Three Stone Square Emerald Ring for Women in 14K Yellow Gold (3mm Emerald)
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the Holiday Offer - May Birthstone - Diamond Cluster and Three Stone Square Emerald Ring for Women in 14K Yellow Gold (3mm Emerald) by Angara.com at Blood of The Young. MPN: ANG-R-SR1128ED-YG-A-3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Alternatively placed on the ring are the vivid green emeralds and sparkling white diamonds that make a striking combination. The square emeralds and
- Gemstone Treatment - Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment - Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling - Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion - Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing - Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation - Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds - All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Diamond Color - J
- Clarity - I2
- Shape - Round
- Creation Method - Natural
- Treatment Method - Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight - 0.08 Carats
Features & Highlights
- Diamond Cluster and Three Stone Square Emerald Ring in 14K Yellow Gold (3mm Emerald)
- Approximate Carat Total Weight 0.44 ct
- Prong Setting
- Emeralds are treated with colorless oil, wax or other colorless substance except glass or plastic to improve clarity.
- Free Certificate of Authenticity. Easy Returns - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it within 30 days of the shipping date. Returns, including free gifts, must be unworn and in the state that you received them.