Half Eternity Seven Stone Aquamarine and Diamond Wedding Band in 14K White Gold (3mm Aquamarine)
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the Half Eternity Seven Stone Aquamarine and Diamond Wedding Band in 14K White Gold (3mm Aquamarine) by Angara.com at Blood of The Young. MPN: ANG-R-WRGD_SR0118AQD-WG-2.5-AA-3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sparkling round aquamarines and diamonds adorn the glistening band in a half eternity. They are held in a prong setting and arranged in an
- Gemstone Treatment - Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment - Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling - Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion - Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing - Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation - Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds - All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Diamond Color - I
- Clarity - I1
- Shape - Round
- Creation Method - Natural
- Treatment Method - Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight - 0.32 Carats
Features & Highlights
- Half Eternity Seven Stone Aquamarine and Diamond Wedding Band in 14K White Gold (3mm Aquamarine)
- Approximate Carat Total Weight 0.72 ct
- Prong Setting
- Aquamarines are Heat treated for enhanced brilliance and lustre.
- Free Certificate of Authenticity and 30-Days Easy Returns.