Classic Prong Set Sapphire Three Stone Ring in Silver (4mm Blue Sapphire)
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the Classic Prong Set Sapphire Three Stone Ring in Silver (4mm Blue Sapphire) by Angara.com at Blood of The Young. MPN: ANG-R-SR0226S-SL-AA-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This silver three stone blue sapphire ring captivates the senses with its alluring brilliance. The prong settings of the round sapphires form a
- Gemstone Treatment - Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment - Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling - Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion - Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing - Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation - Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds - All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Color - Medium Blue
- Clarity - Moderately Included
- Shape - Round
- Creation Method - Natural
- Treatment Method - Heat-Treated
Features & Highlights
- Classic Prong Set Sapphire Three Stone Ring in Silver (4mm Blue Sapphire)
- Approximate Carat Total Weight 0.61 ct
- Prong Setting
- Sapphires are Heat treated for enhanced brilliance and lustre.
- Free Certificate of Authenticity and 30-Days Easy Returns.