You can go for this pendant necklace that symbolizes a special moment, Religious Moment or something that will be perfectly suit your style Or it will be a special gift of endless love to your loved ones. Featuring Round Natural Diamond Three Stone Cross Pendant Necklace In 10K Solid White Gold Simply beautiful!
Features & Highlights
- Beautiful Fine Jewelry Has made by 10K Solid Gold pendant set with trio of dazzling diamond rounds. Gold jewelry is widely used, for its Hardness and Durability, It shine as beautifully as like any other precious metals.
- 18" Cable Chain. Diamond Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Diamond weight 0.05 wt; Quality- IJ/I2-I3
- All our Diamonds are 100% Conflict Free. Not Man-Made. Not Lab-Created.
- Absolutely a great gift to express your love for your mother, girlfriend, fiancee, wife, valentine, family or just a friend,etc. Great gifts on Mother 's Day, Wedding, Anniversary day, Valentine's Day or Christmas Day.
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EternalDia, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Forever linked, forever lovely, this charming pendant necklace is designed to delight. Fashioned in 10k white gold, this necklace features two open circles - one polished, the other lined with shimmering diamond accents - joined together in a glisten...
By Diamond Jewel
This is a 1/2 ct solitaire diamond. This pendant/necklace is brought to you by Diamond Jewel, an Amazon jewelry brand committed to making a wide array of styles and exact-size, exact-fit jewelry that all have diamonds set inside of them - all of Diam...
By ITI Findings
This beautifully designed genuine 14K semi-solid Gold Medallion is carefully hand crafted and finished to perfection. The story behind the Miraculous Medal is remarkable and uniquely inspiring in itself. At a Convent in Paris in 1830, the Virgin Mar...